Great location in historic district on Reynolds Square. 3 blocks from river, everything you want to see within walking distance.
On downside valet parking only. Most rooms on south side of hotel along Congress street. Should you wake up as I did around 3:00 am you will be treated to the sound of revellers going home from the bars. My wife never heard them! Breakfast provided by hotel- typical hotel breakfast fare.
Every night Monday to Friday hotel common area hosts a wine and cheese get together. Great idea and you meet some interesting people.
Booked through hotel.com. Snafu but taken care of.
Great staff and front desk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square