The Planter's Inn was a pleasant discovery - off Reynold's Square, one block from the River Street waterfront of the Savannah River. The Expedia price was $30 less than their usual fee. Queen bed in a lovely room, complimentary wine and cheese, and a location adjacent to the excellent Pink House Restaurant. Great location for a neighborhood historical walk. Parking is $15 via valet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square