My friends and I recently stayed two nights at The Planters Inn. The decor was beautiful but welcoming. All staffers were friendly. The bedroom where I stayed was small but very comfortable and stylish. Planters Inn is convenient to the riverwalk and all sorts of shops and entertainment. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. By the way, the complimentary breakfast was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square