Nice size room, very clean, great view of the parking garage. Well-located in the heart of town. They have a nice wine/cheese reception for guests every evening but it's held in the lobby, which can only comfortably accommodate about 20 people. Parking was convenient across the street but it's $16 a day. Although the room was a comfortable size, there was no desk to work at so you have to have your computer in your lap or, as I did, used the small lamp table. Wi-fi (G) is free but was so weak it was taking 30 seconds to load a page. Time to upgrade to N. Free continental breakfast with a good selection to fit any taste. Great pick for a romantic weekend but there are better choices for a business trip. Definitely take a few quiet minutes to sit in the park across the street!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square