My wife and I decided to make a long weekend in Savannah- we were looking for a spot not too far from Rochester NY to relax after my heavy travel months of September and October. This was a "throw the dart at the map" kind of trip- we booked this hotel after some internet searching.
After we booked it- I checked this site out and noticed quite a few mixed reviews- but we kept our plans. We are glad we did- the city was fabulous and the Inn was great. The staff was very friendly and helpful, hard to understand some of the reviewer's comments otherwise. The view of the parking garage was not the greatest, but who had time to notice? Location was great- easy walking to everything but not on the main drags. Rooms had nice touches. A great spot for couples like us.
All-in-all, one of the best weekend trips and hotel stays we have had in our 20+ years together!
- Also Known As:
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel
- Planters Inn On Reynolds Square Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel Savannah
- Planters Hotel On Reynolds Square
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- To sleep in the epicenter of the city's beautiful historic district, book some time here, on Reynolds Square. The Planters Inn offers elegant rooms, great service, and a jovial wine and cheese reception where people linger each afternoon. For a view, ask about one of the rooms overlooking Reynolds Square Park. Better yet, step outside the inn and get lost among the azaleas and architecture. Just make it back for your dose of wine and cheese. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Planters Inn on Reynolds Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.