Our group just concluded four consecutive days of meetings at Hyatt Regency Savannah. This hotel is located in the historic waterfront area along the Savannah River. Many very good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel that provide a variety of lunch and dinner offerings. I had breakfast each morning in the Hyatt "Windows" restaurant that has great views of the Savannah River and the occassional cargo ships that pass by.
Audio-video equipment in our conference room worked great each day. Only negative thing was the morning coffee-tea table that our group paid for was set up outside our conference room doors in the hotel atruim common area . Apparently, many hotel guests that were not part of our group thought this was for their consumption because the coffee service ran dry much sooner than it should have. If your meeting room is on the first floor and you pay for coffee service, remember to request that the coffee service be set up inside your conference room.
Overall, very nice property with a geat location. Rooms are clean and quiet. All hotel personnel I came in contact with during the week were very pleasant and professional. Very good choice for business meetings.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Savannah Hotel Savannah
- Hyatt Regency Savannah Hotel
- Savannah Hyatt Regency
- Hyatt Savannah
- Savannah Hyatt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Convention Hotel located on the Savannah River and in the heart of the Historic District. Three views are offered: Atrium, cityview and Riverview. Atrium hotel with lobby decorated with greenery and plants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Hotels.com, Priceline, AAA Travel Services, Travelocity, Venere, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Tingo so you can book your Hyatt Regency Savannah reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.