Just had a great experience at this Bed and Breakfast. Had several members of my family and we were all so pleased to end up our trip with a great night here. Room? Just so very nice and comfortable. Breakfast...really good. But nothing compared to the hospitality. April...I told my sister when we left...I want April to be my next door neighbor. Marie was so gracious and helpful and an awesome cook. We hated to leave and WILL stay there if ever back in Savannah. Great location...perfect ending to my family vacation. Thanks to all there. You represent your city well.
- Also Known As:
- The Presidents` Quarters Hotel
- The Presidents` Quarters Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Featured on "Wheel of Fortune" and Voted "Best Savannah B&B / Inn" six years, Presidents' Quarters Inn exudes charming ways of the American South. This historic and private bed-and-breakfast hotel (16 overly spacious executive quarters; ca. 1855) is a time-honored place of beauty on Oglethorpe Square and featured in Southern Living, "The South's Most Scenic Drives" (August 2012). Guest favorites are the walkable historic district location, private courtyard, balconies, free parking, elevator, WiFi, lovely breakfast, wine hour & extraordinary southern hospitality. General Robert E. Lee was an overnight guest. The 'Trust Lot' was the first residence site of Georgia's First Royal [British] Governor (ca. 1735). It was a movie location for "Roots" television mini-series. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Presidents' Quarters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.