My husband and I had such a great time staying at the Hamilton Turner Inn. The inn is strikingly beautiful from the outside and wonderfully authentic and clean on the inside. It's in a great location - convenient to everything but in a quaint part of Savannah overlooking a park. The owner and her staff are friendly and helpful. The breakfasts were all absolutely delicious. One night, we sat out on a back terrace and had a glass of wine. The surroundings were so lovely. The next time we visit Savannah, this will definitely be the place we stay.
- Also Known As:
- Hamilton-Turner Hotel Savannah
- Hamilton-Turner Hotel
- Hamilton Turner Hotel
- Hamilton Turner Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Southern hospitality at the elegant Hamilton-Turner Inn on beautiful Lafayette Square in the center of Savannah's historic district. The Inn has 17 guestrooms and suites. Some accommodations offer romantic fireplaces, whirlpool spa baths and spectacular views of the park. Each day enjoy these complimentary culinary services: full gourmet southern breakfast, tea and sweets in the afternoon, evening wine and hors d'oeuvres, late evening port, and bedtime sweet with turndown service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hamilton-Turner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.