We stayed here on our trip down the SC coast because friends recommended it. We were very pleased with our stay.
We stayed in one of the standard rooms on the ground floor in the converted stables (ka the Carriage House) and were very happy although you could say they were cosy rather than roomy.
We received a friendly welcome on arrival and good service during our stay.
We particularly liked the hors d'oeuvres with wine served in the lounge at 5:30 PM as a good opportunity to meet fellow guests.
Breakfast is served in the smallish dining room and was typical Low Country fare and very good.
If we come to Savannah again, we would stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Hamilton-Turner Hotel Savannah
- Hamilton-Turner Hotel
- Hamilton Turner Hotel
- Hamilton Turner Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Southern hospitality at the elegant Hamilton-Turner Inn on beautiful Lafayette Square in the center of Savannah's historic district. The Inn has 17 guestrooms and suites. Some accommodations offer romantic fireplaces, whirlpool spa baths and spectacular views of the park. Each day enjoy these complimentary culinary services: full gourmet southern breakfast, tea and sweets in the afternoon, evening wine and hors d'oeuvres, late evening port, and bedtime sweet with turndown service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hamilton-Turner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.