We stayed at this inn for two nights as part of our road trip in November 2012. Gay and Jim (Jim a transplant from Canada) were lovely people and their Inn is just one of the best. We had a lovely little room in the basement, with lots of charm. They are pet friendly so that was one of the reasons we chose this Inn. Breakfast was very elegant. We could easily walk all around the Historical district, which the Hamilton-Turner is smack in the middle of. One of our best stays!
- Also Known As:
- Hamilton-Turner Hotel
- Hamilton-Turner Hotel Savannah
- Hamilton Turner Hotel
- Hamilton Turner Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Southern hospitality at the elegant Hamilton-Turner Inn on beautiful Lafayette Square in the center of Savannah's historic district. The Inn has 17 guestrooms and suites. Some accommodations offer romantic fireplaces, whirlpool spa baths and spectacular views of the park. Each day enjoy these complimentary culinary services: full gourmet southern breakfast, tea and sweets in the afternoon, evening wine and hors d'oeuvres, late evening port, and bedtime sweet with turndown service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with AAA Travel Services, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Hamilton-Turner Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.