“Custom Made and Perfectly Made!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Local 11 Ten Food & Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 774 Restaurants in Savannah
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Duffy Street
Description: Situated a block south of Savannah's Forsyth Park, Local 11ten creates a nightly dining experience complete with intelligent cuisine, a welcoming personality and modern design. The restored 1950's era downtown bank houses the casual, elegant restaurant devoted to popular southern flavors using local, seasonal ingredients. With a contemporary atmosphere, foodies, tourists and locals alike gather to enjoy Executive Chef Brandy Williamson's unique spin on familiar southern flavors. Williamson leads the talented kitchen utilizing the area's natural resources and regional ingredients with many of the dishes incorporating day boat seafood caught from Georgia's coast and vegetables and herbs from Savannah's local farmers. A DiRoNA rated restaurant, Local 11ten offers guests a contemporary restaurant with elegant simplicity. Additionally, PERCH, Savannah's ultimate rooftop destination is nestled in the trees over the restaurant, adding an additional must-have experience while in Savannah.
Savannah, Georgia
“Custom Made and Perfectly Made!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

My first visit to this unusual and sophisticated spot will Not be my last. I was hesitant at first since I am in the habit of finding my own restaurants and this was recommended by a friend! I am so glad we went ! This was amazing. I am a cilliac to start with and for those of you who struggle with this know eating out is difficult. So I usually call well ahead and plan according to what the kitchen or a manager can tell me about preparation. BUT, Local 11 Ten went above and beyond that . Once they had my reservation, they went above and beyond the call , making me a custom dish of Baked then grilled fresh Grouper and grilled local GA. shrimp over a bed of Carolina wild rice with corn , baby tomatoes ,and a roasted yellow squash and baby asparagus. The presentation, the flavor, the service and the setting were all works of art ( which you are also surrounded by)! The building is classic reclaimed , looks to be a part of an old VFW post ( hence the name and an existing post still operates beside it.) But in interior and the food are combination of the best in a classy , modern take on low country fresh and home grown and fresh caught.The Chef , the kitchen staff and the serve staff ALL treated me like I was some one truly special though this was the very first time I was here. But I can say to all , I will be back often.So please, if you are looking for a first class, fine dinning experience without the downtown formality or location, venture south ( for those of you form out of town , that is AWAY from our river.) and just steps from the far south side of our storied Forsyth Park find Local 11 Ten and enjoy. Oh, and don't forget a fresh desert, a small perfect trio of flavors that is the very best fruit sorbet in the city. Fresh made there like everything else there . You can dress up a little but you won't feel like you have to make a presentation, they have already done it for you! Lovely , just Lovely!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best Food in Savannah?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The food is the star here, as well as the space, which is modern and quite different than much of the "mansion" dining in Savannah. You need a car or taxi to get there, but it is only a few minutes away with good parking. The food was the best I had in Savannah, with just the extra touch and care that the other restaurants never quite hit. Service could have been better, but my waitress was young, and I am sure she will learn. Bottom line: great food, great atmosphere. Go.

Visited June 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Amazing food but weird service.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We arrived at Local 11 Ten an hour or so early so that we could enjoy roof top cocktails. The bar tender was alone and the cocktails are works of art so I expected the service to be on the slower side. But the wait was totally worth the drinks. Once seated, we were quite shocked at how "uninterested" the server seemed. We voiced interest in the Chef's Tasting and we thought she went to get more information but when she returned 15 minutes later, she had no information and we still didn't have a drink. I was floored at this point and wasn't really interested in the chef's tasting. We ordered our meals and a bottle of wine. The server brought back two glasses and no bottle. While we won't complain because the glass was plenty, I was surprised that she wouldn't want to sell a bottle of wine. Thankfully the food was still amazing and I would return for that and the rooftop bar. Though I might ask for a different server the next time if she returned to my table.

Visited July 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

One of the most enjoyable dining experiences that my husband and I have ever had. A friend who is a Savannah native recommended that we eat here while spending a long weekend in Savannah. One nice perk is that there is free parking on the street in front of Local 11 Ten - it seems easier to get earlier in the evening (before 7:30). We had a reservation at 6:30, but we were finished browsing local shops at 6:00 and decided to see if we could dine early. The hostess happily allowed us to begin our meal early. The restaurant is a former bank, and much of the building's original architecture remains. It was decorated beautifully, and I enjoyed the extra touches such as pillows in the booths. The dining room is small, so you can expect to somewhat get to know your fellow diners. We enjoyed browsing the extensive cocktail menu. Generally, we are wine drinkers, but the cocktails looked so fun. We were extremely pleased with the drinks. Our waitress was wonderful, and she offered excellent descriptions and recommendations of each dish without appearing arrogant or over-bearing. I had scallops in black garlic, and they were some of the most well-cooked scallops I have ever tasted. My husband's duck was perfectly cooked and very flavorful. Unfortunately, the rooftop bar was closed due to rain, but it looked like a fun way to cap off the evening on a sunnier day. The final bill was about $200 for two people, but we each had three courses and two drinks. For the quality and amount of food, it was extremely reasonably priced. We loved our experience at Local 11 Ten and will definitely dine there again when we return to Savannah!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
South Carolina
“Please may i have another”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed a great meal here the other night! We started upstairs at perch for a cocktail...so pleasant! Mosied downstairs to a friendly, competent welcome. Good wine list...by the glass, too. Nice, seasonal options. Loved the mix and match proteins and sauces. Also big points for the vegetarian entree...best in a while!

Visited July 2014