“Large portions of fresh and nutritious food.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kayak Kafe

Kayak Kafe
1 E Broughton St, Savannah, GA 31401-3388 (Downtown)
912-233-6044
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Neighborhood: Downtown
Baltimore, Maryland
“Large portions of fresh and nutritious food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went to Kayak Kafe on a road trip during which we ate at 10-12 restaurants. Kayak Kafe was the best of the bunch. Fish tacos were amazingly fresh and delicious. Salad portions are huge and it's clear that the restaurant does not skimp on the meat portions. Many of the entree items on the menu are under $10. Ambiance of the restaurant is pleasant and artsy. Nothing went wrong during the course of our meal.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Rabat, Morocco
“Delicious, healthy food with beer and a kids' menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Service and ambiance is nothing special but food certainly is. And great value for dollar too. I strongly recommend the spinach and shrimp salad. Yum!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Madison, Wisconsin
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed just down the street from this cafe. We were in Savannah for seven days and we ate at the Kayak once every day! The food is fresh and tasty and the iced coffee was wonderful and refreshing. I loved on salad so much I had it four times....I cant recall the name but it was the curried chicken salad. However, every salad I had was amazing! My husband loved the pork burritos. The portions were huge and the prices were right on. Highly recommend this establishment.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Savannah, Georgia
“Just mwa...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I had lunch here. And let's just say that I can't remember what or how it was. They service was fine. But I guess I just expected a little more. I didn't like the inside interior, it reminded me of my high school cafeteria. The menu didn't give me a whole lot of options, and the sandwich I had was fine. Overall it was okay, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend it.

Visited July 2013
North Carolina
“Great Healthy Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We went here because of all the positive reviews. We all liked our food but we didn't smell the odor like some have complained in Trip Advisor. We though this was just a lunch place but we found out they stay open later in the evening. We will eat there again next time we are in in Savannah! .

Visited August 2013