The Hotel is basically a model on the main drag and close to the busiest and noisiest area, especially a nite. i the back, there is a parking lot and lots of noise from the river. in the front is from the street. the management actually provides a letter explaining that it is pretty noisy outside in the nice/early morning. since it is pretty cheap, you might end up next to a room full a screaming women that will wake you up at 3pm (this is what happened to us).
the front desk was accommodating and likely moved us to another side so our second nite was quieter. the hotel is clean and the decor is very traditional/old. I wouldn't go back
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Expedia, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.