This is a basic hotel with clean rooms and a great location. It was an easy walk to River Street and City Market. I think the bathroom was designed by a man though - no woman would hang a 6 foot by 4 foot mirror on the wall of the bathroom so you had to look at yourself as you sit on the toilet - that was sort of uncomfortable!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Best Western, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.