My husband and I stayed three nights in this hotel, but did not sleep too much. The room was ok - these hotels are not five star hotels, so we did not expect it to be - but it is located on the main road where the great big trucks start driving at six in the morning, one morning before five!!!! Had unfortunatly a room on the front side, and it felt as if the trucks drove over our beds! The floor was shaking! We complained and were promised a room on the back of the building the next night. But so did not happen! We had to stay with the trucks all three nights. We got a deduction of 50$ and free parking as a compensation, but money was not what we were after. So if you plan to stay there, be sure to get a room on the back side!
The lady concierge was very helpful and efficient!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this charming hotel located in Savannah's Historic District just steps from River Street and City Market. This traditional Savannah style open corridor hotel offers the ideal location for guests to see and visit all of Savannah's key area attractions including the famed restaurant, The Lady and Son's owned by chef Paula Deen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Plus Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.