Stayed here for a business trip. We drove down from North Carolina and the Cambria Suites is not too far from our meeting. Though it is not near downtown, it was convenient for our purposes. The rooms are comfortable, roomy and offer good amenities - free wi-fi being one that is appreciated.
My room had an odd smell that I couldn't quite place, but didn't notice it for too long. Plus, we only stayed one night.
The complimentary breakfast in the morning was just fine as well. I had coffee and fresh fruit.
- Also Known As:
- Cambria Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Cambria Suites Savannah Airport Hotel
- Cambria Suites Savannah
- Savannah Cambria
- Savannah Cambria Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new DoubleTree Savannah Airport offers a convenient location only 10 minutes from the historic district. Spacious guest rooms divide into separate living and sleeping areas with a partial wall and include complimentary WiFi. Enjoy the heated, indoor pool, whirlpool and fitness center. Onsite dining and meeting space is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Tingo, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.