Based on other reviews, we chose to stay here. Paid extra for the riverfront view and it was worth it. The room and bed were very comfortable. Needed to call for assistance with the toilet and the gentleman who responded was gracious and prompt. Breakfast buffet staff were friendly and helpful; breakfast area was pleasant and food items were good. Gentleman at the desk at check-in was very helpful with map and places to eat nearby. It was easy to see the sights from the hotel.
Hotel is expensive for HI Express but fit with other hotels in the area. Would stay there again!
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah-Historic District Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah-Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah
- Holiday Inn Savannah
- Savannah Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of the historic district and soak up the splendor that is Savannah. Next time your travels take you to Savannah, choose the brand new Holiday Inn Express Historic District. This contemporary Southern style property is located right on Bay St. and is surrounded by dozens of boutiques, restaurants, River Street and Savannah s famed squares. It features a graceful lobby, full service fireside lobby bar, a rooftop pool and gazebo and guest rooms equipped with flat screen TVs. Rates include deluxe continental breakfast and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookIt.com, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Savannah-Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.