My husband and I stayed here for a our 1 year wedding anniversary. We received a 2 queen bed room which was decently sized. Our room faced the river so we could catch a glimpse of the cargo ships coming in or out on the river. The breakfast was good with a lot of options to choose from. Aside from the great location on Bay St. I would say the best part of this hotel is the roof top pool and patio area. Its not a huge space but it was never really crowded when we were up there. They keep the pool area really well maintained and clean. Its a great place to sit in the afternoon and have a drink, enjoy the breeze and watch the ships.
We will definitely stay here on our next trip to Savannah.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah-Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah-Historic District Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Savannah
- Holiday Inn Savannah
- Savannah Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of the historic district and soak up the splendor that is Savannah. Next time your travels take you to Savannah, choose the brand new Holiday Inn Express Historic District. This contemporary Southern style property is located right on Bay St. and is surrounded by dozens of boutiques, restaurants, River Street and Savannah s famed squares. It features a graceful lobby, full service fireside lobby bar, a rooftop pool and gazebo and guest rooms equipped with flat screen TVs. Rates include deluxe continental breakfast and high speed internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Savannah-Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.