“A+ Great experience.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District

Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District
You added Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   520 West Bryan Street, Savannah, GA 31401 (Yamacraw Village)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #53 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Tennessee
“A+ Great experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Went to Savannah for a visit in March while they were under renovation but everyone was fantastic, you never felt inconvenienced. The staff and managers tended to your every need.

We returned 2 weeks ago and the place looked great and staff is STILL FANTASTIC.
Will definately be our families go to place when in Savannah.
Thanks Holiday Inn

• Stayed March 2015, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Hampton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This hotel has clearly stepped up its game. From the stylish renovations to the staff, I left impressed and confident of my return. The hotel is a good mix of charm and class, amidst sharp renovations and a friendly and accessible experience.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Amanda K, Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this review, 2 days ago
travelinman346,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We have put a lot of hard work and dedication to change this place around. I am so happy to read that you truly enjoyed your time here and I hope when you come back in the area you will stop by and see us again!!

Cape Coral, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Just returned from our son's wedding in Savannah, and we and our out-of-town guests stayed at this recently-finished, beautifully-remodeled hotel conveniently located in the Historic District. What an enjoyable experience for all! The hotel looks like an expensive Savannah boutique hotel, without the boutique hotel prices! The Hotel Staff, from Peter (Hotel General Mgr.) to the Hotel Sales Mgr,; Front Desk Staff; Valet Mgr.; Food-service, Banquet, and Housekeeping Staff all were professional, friendly, concerned about both our and our guests' needs, and did their best to make everyone's stay most enjoyable. Mission accomplished! Highly recommend this beautiful hotel on your next visit to lovely Savannah!

Room Tip: Location to Historic District, price, comfort and ambiance of hotel.
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
Steve T,

I am glad to read that your stay with us was a success and thank you so much for point out our staff members who went above and beyond and make your experience with us a memorable one. We strive to provide excellent customer service and accommodations. I will pass your wonderful comments to our staff! Thank you for staying with us!!

Hattiesburg, Mississippi
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

This hotel was nice and had a great location and price. The staff was kinda nice. The location was near attractions but not in the best part of town. I would rather stay in the holiday inn express historic district than this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Ben B,

Thank you for taking time to comment on your stay with us and I am glad to read that you found that staff and location great for your travel needs. We hope if you are ever back in the area you will come stay at the Holiday Inn Historic Savannah again!!

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

At a stone’s throw from the waterfront and right in the heart of the Historic District, I already knew that this Holiday Inn would be prime location for my recent trip to Savannah. I had stayed at this hotel about a year ago when I was down from New York for business. The experience was only average, but when it came time to book my latest trip down with friends and family I wanted to give it another try. I had heard it had changed management and undergone renovations…and, again, you can’t beat the location.
I was tremendously surprised as soon as I walked in the front door. With the changes made to the lobby and entire ground floor, I felt as though I was in a brand new hotel! I remembered the dining area and front entrance as being a little outdated, but now everything down to the smallest detail has been beautifully updated. It now perfectly blends the feel of being in Downtown Historic Savannah with the amenities and ambiance of a cosmopolitan hotel.
Along with the extraordinary physical transformation came a top-down management overhaul. On my initial stay last year I remember the staff being somewhat apathetic, but now that could not be further from the truth. Form the moment the valet greeted me I knew this staff cared about my stay. The front desk could not have been friendlier, and more helpful. As this was now a trip for pleasure, I wanted to make sure I was pointed in the right direction for dining and sights. The concierge did not disappoint. She led us to some of the top restaurants and best activities. Most of which were a just short walk from the Holiday Inn’s front door.
I will definitely stay at this hotel on my next trip back down to Savannah!

Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
TommyScat,

Yes!! we have come a long since this time last year. A lot of hard work and dedication. Thank you so much for all your kind words and thank you for giving us another chance we appreciate you taking the time out to wright a review our property. We hope to see you again soon at the Holiday Inn Savannah Historic hotel!!!

Guest Service Manger
Shetland Islands, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Spent two nights here. The staff were very polite and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. There was no safe which was a little disappointing but all other facilities were superb. Tea and coffee making facilities adequate with a basic choice.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with friends
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Good simple hotel. The rooms and bathrooms are a little bit old, and the breakfast is ok, but not something you dream about. The positive point is the staff. All of them very nice and helpful. The typical Savannah reception, always with a smile on their faces.

Room Tip: As for a room with a view.
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Amanda K, Manager at Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that we were able to provide you with both great service, amenities and a great location. As part of being a Holiday Inn we strive to offer that consistency you can count on with any of your stays. We hope that if you are in the area again you will stay with.

Guest Service Manger

Been to Holiday Inn Savannah Historic District? Share your experiences!