“Great service!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #23 of 112 hotels in Savannah
Macon, Georgia, United States
“Great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2011

Amazing hotel! Staff and food was greatl! The nicest man named Bruce went out of his way to help us with anything we needed! He made our stay so wonderful. Will definitely be staying here again! Thank you to all of the staff..especially Bruce!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
hgisavmtgm, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown, responded to this review, December 20, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our hotel. I have read your review to the staff to share your wonderful comments. We also have enjoyed reviewing the pictures you posted and hope you will come back to see us sometime in the near future!

Bryan Cornelius

556 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2011

The best customer service! The front office and concierge staff were professional, courteous, knowledgeable and awesome! Both the hotel and room were clean, comfortable and condusive to a great night's sleep!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled on business
South of Pittsburgh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2011

Over all ....a great experience!  If "Midtown"  Savannah, Ga. is where you want to be,   (location, location, location) then this is the hotel for you and your family.

Clean, and certainly at the top of Hilton standards.

The Concierge was so friendly, front desk staff awesome, in fact I must say all the staff was extremely helpful!

I needed a new room key (my magnetic strip was desensitized), no problem.

I needed information:
everyone was willing to offer up any help that I might need!

I needed a trolley tour ticket, some clothes washed, the name of a good restaurant, where to catch a bus, extra coffee, taxi, and a wake up call - to name a few!   Everything was offered up with a *smile*!

Bottom line......I would return!

Room Tip: Tried to include photos, the site will not allow me! "sigh"
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
Virginia Beach, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2011

My soccer team came to Savannah to play games and stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn the whole weekend. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of every aspect of the hotel. Even upon walking in, there is a homey, comforting feeling. Each and every employee was kind, helpful, and very approachable. I even saw staf vaccuming and cleaning the elevator. The front desk is very helpful! Bruce was a member of the staff that really stood out to me. Our teams laundry was too large for the dryer and we needed the clothes for the next morning. He carried the clothes down to the houskeeping dryers for me and called my room once they finished. He then stayed past his shift to carry the clothes up to my room. He went above and beyond to make my stay as easy and stress free as possible. I would recommend this hotel to anyone! This hotel and all the people working here are AMAZING! Thanks again bruce!! :)

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

My husband and I had our wedding on November 9, 2011 and I received the best service and the whole staff helped with everything from helping me get into my wedding gown, fixing my necklace, a private shuttle and the best customer service. We stayed for our honeymoon also and we will use them everytime we come to visit Savannah from Atlanta. Thank you for making my day special and full of memories. I even brought my laptop to share my pictures with my family since the internet was available for free,

Room Tip: We stayed on the fourth floor and had a great view.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011 via mobile

This hotel was one of the best I've stayed at - ever. The employees were sincere and committed in making everything perfect. I won't stay anywhere else in Savannah. It was very reasonably priced too.

• Stayed November 2011
Palm Coast
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2011

We stayed at this hotel from 11/1/2011 to 11/3/2011 and have only the best to say about the hotel.. Everyone from the front desk to the Housekeepers were friendly and attentive.
The Concierge was exceptional. She not only arranged for Tickets on a tour but obtained reservations at The Lady and Sons Restaurant, saving us a trip to the Restaurant. Her Husband Bruce was also very helpful. When we return to Savannah in the future this will be our hotel. My wife and I travel quite frequently and this Hotel stands in the top two or three we have stayed in from Europe to Alaska, Hawaii and points beyond.

Room Tip: We stayed in a Non-Smoking room on the Sixth floor. No traffic noise
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Savannah Midtown? Share your experiences!