“Unique Silver Jewelry” 5 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Silversmith Shop
307 W Saint Julian St, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
912 447-0250
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 48 Shopping in Savannah
Jacksonville, Florida
“Unique Silver Jewelry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2012

The 3/4 hoops are one of a kind, and I love them!!! This is a great little shop and a must visit for your trip to Savannah!!! I can't help but buy something every time I visit it!!!

Visited August 2012

Brunswick, Maine
27 attraction reviews
“Beautiful silver jewelry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2008

This is a fun shop to check out if you like silver. The silversmith is on-site so you can see him at work. There seems to be something for everyone here, whether you are looking for a high end piece with a beuatiful opal or a cute little pair of silver earrings. Great charms too!

Crosbyton, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“Great Shopping - Silver jewelry”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2007

Make a point to stop in at the Metal & Paints store near Lady & Sons & near the City Market. We are always on the lookout for a real special souvenier that we will treasure as time goes on. I think we found it with the handmade jewelry there. When we got back home, everyone that has seen our jewelry has commented on how pretty it is. (I think it's because it's unique) The main store is a street over on W. Broughton & I think it's called Silversmith. Anyway, we visited both stores (twice) & came away with some jewelry that us 3 girls just love!