“The very best grilled cheese sandwich of my life!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dessert
Georgia
“The very best grilled cheese sandwich of my life!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

I stopped and this beautiful step back in time little restaurant and had what was supposed to be a snack I did not want anything sweet but if you ever do this is definitely the place to come they had homemade cupcakes cake banana pudding different types of trifle it look like there was a multitude of different things for anybody sweet tooth all the sandwiches look good but I wanted something light and I had a grilled cheese sandwich I don't know what kind of bread it was served with but it was the most fabulous

New York City, New York
“One of my favorite places to go in Savannah!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is the cutest place with the most delicious sandwiches, salads, cookies, and more. Their breads are perfect. I wish there was one in my home city, and I think it would do well anywhere. The owner is very friendly and has built an atmosphere with the most welcoming, vintage character. Do not miss it!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
waterloo ny
“great sandwiches”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

we stopped for lunch which was great. I had the grilled pimento cheese sandwich and my wife had a vegetarian sandwich which was equally good. bread was so good we bought a loaf to take with us.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Unforgetable bakery goods!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

While visiting my daughter in Savannah, she took me to this wonderful bakery/lunch spot.Not being a fan of cupcakes, I was immediately smitten with their "Old Fashioned " cupcake! It absolutely melted in my mouth! My other favorite is their lavender cookie! They have a wonderful croissant with ham and cheese. I could go on about their food items, but I also think they have adorable old fashioned cookware and dinnerware items for sale. And their best selling cookbook is also available! It makes a great gift.

• Visited February 2013
Toano, Virginia, United States
“Cute and vintage atmosphere and awesome cupcakes!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

This was one of our random stops to visit on our way out of Savannah, heading back to Hilton Head. I wanted to stop in and purchase a cook book and cupcakes, of course. They were delicious and the atmosphere was so cute and vintage. My Mom and I left my Dad in the car and just ran in and quickly looked around and got our items. Defiantly worth the little extra trip!

• Visited January 2013