My husband, daughter, mother, and I stayed at this hotel from July 3 to July 7th. Check in was fast. However, I am a Priority Club member, and usually, they give me coupons to use in the store, but I didn't receive anything this time. We had a two-bedroom, two bathroom suite. It was okay. The room was clean on the surface, but the refrigerator had some stains in it, and the lid on the garbage container under the kitchen sink was dirty. The sheets very very clean and the beds were comfortable. However, the light touch cleaning service left a lot to be desired. I got towels only on one day. I called and requested the service for the weekend, but no one ever came. As we were in and out a lot, we just emptied our own garbage and made our own beds. I requested bags for the garbage container under the sink, but they were never brought to the room. I ended up having to get them myself. We also had a problem with our refrigerator, which eventually had to be replaced. There was ice in the freezer and the refrigerator was not cold. The man who came to repair it initially wanted us to turn the refrigerator off, let it thaw out (I guess we were supposed to let the ice melt and drip into the refrigerator and on the floor?) and then turn it back on. My husband told him to give us another refrigerator, which he did, somewhat reluctantly, it seemed. The people working at the front desk were friendly. The breakfast buffet was adequate for us. We ate there two days. There was coffee, tea, juice, bagels, waffles, bacon, biscuits, toast, eggs, fruit, yogurt, cereal, the usual. We get up very early, so it wasn't crowded when we got there, and there was a good selection. There was one girl working there (she was new) and she was very nice, even prepared to go bags for us on the day before we checked out. The hotel was very quiet. Overall, it was an okay stay, and I would possibly stay there again, as we have family in the area, and we like to stay in suites, but there are so many other hotels in the area, I would probably try another one next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated just one mile from Savannah International Airport and within 10 minutes of the historic downtown, the Staybridge Suites® Savannah hotel provides award-winning service to business travelers and vacationers alike. From residential-style suites with kitchens and living areas to state-of-the-art amenities, we have everything anyone could need for an unforgettable visit to Savannah.The hotel's corporate guests are sure to appreciate this convenient location and a staff that can help them get things done. In addition to the proximity to the Savannah Airport, the hotel's location makes accessing major area businesses, like Gulfstream Aerospace, FlightSafety, and International Paper, a breeze. We also offer easy access to downtown, shopping and an endless array of attractions for guests who want to explore the vibrant Southern culture and rich history of Savannah. The hotel's guests can explore River Street with just a 10-minute drive, or pay a visit to the nearby Mighty 8th Air Force Museum. It's all at your fingertips.Come see for yourself why we are the best value among Savannah Airport hotels. On a beautiful day, play in the outdoor pool or on the golf putting green. You can stay in shape with the 24-hour Fitness Center, too. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Staybridge Suites Savannah Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Savannah Airport Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Staybridge Suites