“Great stop off of I-95” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #70 of 111 hotels in Savannah
Huntersville, NC
“Great stop off of I-95”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2012

We stayed here after an 8 hour drive from Miami. The hotel is right off the interstate and was the most spacious hotel room we've ever had. Kitchen & Living room, with two separate bedrooms and baths. 3 flatscreen TV's. Breakfast was good, beds were comfortable. We will stay at this chain again (a Holiday Inn property, so use priority club points). Rooms better than Residence Inn (although breakfast a notch below Residence Inn). Great night, much better than we expected!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

78 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Roseville, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2012

We stayed here recently in a one bedroom suite. Dishwasher broken, closet door broken, toilet ran all the time. The food was sparse and quite unappealing and the common eating area was not cleaned during meals. The tables remained dirty and the trash containers overflowed. However, the worse was a mattress that had a strong urine smell and low and behold it had a urine stain. Yuck!!
Also if you are staying through a weekend you must request clean towels and having the trash baskets emptied. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, May 13, 2012
Sharon S,

Ben J
IHG Care
Beaverton, OR
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

Could not be more convenient to Savannah Airport. Rooms were very clean. The extra pillows given on request was nice. The kitchen was missing a bunch of silverware. Staff replaced when asked but housekeeping obviously does not check this. Breakfast was good, but there is a desperate shortage seating to accomodate the meal. Beds were comfy, bedding was clean and comfy, workout room was good, business center had two computers, but only one printed to a printer that was low on ink for the two datys we were there. Restaurants near hotel were limited.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

Debris on the carpet, grey foot prints in the tub, hairs on the bathroom floor, greasy finger prints all over everything. Given all of that I was afraid of the bed, so I slept in my clothes and wrapped a scarf around my face and head. The pillows smelled like a million sweaty heads. Had I checked in earlier and not been completely exhausted I would have left.

Room Tip: higher floor will be further from the cars pulling up to your window on the first floor.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, April 21, 2012
touristwoman,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. We’re sorry you received accommodations that were unacceptable. We hope that you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Ben J
IHG Care
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

We recently completed an extensive road trip from Ontario to the gulf and then the Atlantic and interior of Florida. Along the way, we booked hotels for single night stays. One if the hotels I booked was the Staybridge Suite in Savannha, GA. I had never heard of this chain prior and really didn't know what to expect. At the time of booking, i looked for the following criteria: price within a budget range for a single night's stay, proximity to the road we were travelling; free wifi; breakfast included and free parking. This hotel met (and dare I say exceeded?) all of these criteria!

The rooms are immaculate, large, comfortable and include a complete kitchen area. The beds are comfortable and we enjoyed a comfortable night's sleep. The location is superb due to it's proximity to the interstate and the full complimentary hot and cold buffet breakfast was a mostpleasant surprise.

I found the staff here to be extremely friendly and helpful.

I regret only that I failed to take note whether or not the unit had a washer/dryer unit.

I will certainly be seeking out Staybridge Suites in my future travels!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2012

I have stayed here several times while traveling. Love the location but jerry saying that the how bad the hotel is. Savannah never said it had a rail system into town. Let me tell you my view. The location is great if our coming from Florida beacuse ou don't hve any traffic to go through the next morning. The staff is is very friendly and helpful. Breakfast is excellent. If you want a local place to eat dinner (supper) try Cary Hilliards. It is just over the the over pass to the right, not bad prices either. I will be back soon.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
staybridge_savga, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, January 18, 2012
Thank you for the review! We're glad you found our facillities, amenities, and location to be a perfect convenience and great value for you and your family. We look forward to your return!
Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2012

When I first moved in, I found blood stains on my sheets, and asked them for a replacement. It too them a week to replace my sheets. I talked to the manager and he said that there's nothing he can do about it. Horrible services.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Been to Staybridge Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!