“Great trip, nice way to start an evening.” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Take a ride in a real Hearse and see the beautiful historic homes. We tell you stories about Savannah's Ghost's while showing you Our remarkable Historic District. Tours are 75 minutes long and their are only eight people per tour! This tour is only $15.00, call or email us for reservations. We tour every day of the year!!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Winter Park, FL
“Great trip, nice way to start an evening.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2009

I am from the city and I have to admit Savannah was boring me. My family took this trip and I loved it. It's a great way to see the city. I for one loved our tour guide's dry sense of humor and the stories he told. I forgot his name (SORRY!) but I was staying at the Mansion on Forsyth and once I told him this he gave me a hard time about it being a nice hotel and told an extra few stories about it. I loved getting ragged on like this.

More than anything this is a good way to see the city. It had cooled off from the hot day so it was very comfortable. Riding in the hearse is a lot of fun--fun enough to do this ghost tour over any other ones. Messing with the people walking around is a lot of fun, and they'll mess with you too.

Don't go on this tour if you have no sense of humor or a lame one. Hop on the Trolley and get your BS in Savannahology. If you don't take yourself too seriously and want to have a good time, take a Hearse tour. You'll be glad you did.

Lansing Michigan
“Awesome Night for A Hearse”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2009

We were in town visiting from Michigan and our last night we decided to take the "Hearse Tour". It was a blast even though our driver was getting soaked, Michael was very funny and knowledgeable about Savannah and history and ghosts. My wife and kids had a good time...recommend request Michael for your tours.
Al and Janelle
Lansing Michigan

Miami
“A unique and unforgettable experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2009

From the time Nathan picked us up at out rental house, along with our beverage of choice and bag of popcorn, we had an absolute blast. Nathan is perfect for this job and he entertained us from beginning to end. We would definately recommend this tour for those who enjoy a ride a hearse and hear ghost stories. If you are a serious ghost hunter, this tour is not for you, but if you want to take your family for a tour of Savannah at night this tour is for you.

Elizabethtown, KY
“Had a HOWLING good time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2009

Went on this tour on a Monday night and our driver was courteous and a lot of fun! He had a great sense of humor. Told us humorous stories, and also knew a lot of Savannah history. He was prompt and courteous. The experience of being in a hearse that had been in service for 18 years was an experience not to be missed. It only added to the spookiness. Loved it! I'd recommend it to anyone who loves ghost tours. I went on the 9:00 p.m. tour and if I could have, I'd have gone on the later tour, but had an early morning the next morning so it wasn't in the cards. But it was a truly enjoyable experience. This was my second time on this same tour and I enjoyed it thoroughly both times.

Crisfield, MD
“Joy ride in a hearse!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2009

We took this ghost tour on our last night in Savannah May 2, 2009. There were 8 in our group and they picked us up at the house we were renting. We are a rowdy group and totally enjoyed wizzing & bouncing around the city hearing the spooky stories, drinks in hand. Would recommend this as a different & fun way to see Savannah!

hearsetours, Reservationist?Driver at Hearse Ghost Tours, responded to this review, August 2, 2009
Thank You For Your Review. I had a wonderful time showing your family Savannah, and helping you enjoy a "Spirited Evening". I hope you tell your Family and Friends to call before they come to town so they can have the same experience. Thank You again for your kind words about ME!

Jackie