“Comfort Inn & Suites,Savannah,GA” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

You added Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Jay R Turner Dr, Savannah, GA 31408 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Savannah Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #44 of 112 Hotels in Savannah
Hernando, Florida
“Comfort Inn & Suites,Savannah,GA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Nice stop off I-95. Newer hotel. Clean,attractive rooms. Our room was a regular room,not the typical Comfort Suites room,but roomy enough for overnight. Front desk staff friendly & helpful. Variety of restaurants within a 2 mile radius. Would definetly stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear jerseytish,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. I will make sure to share this with my team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of my staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services in order to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Chamaine Bynum (and staff)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
hull
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Having stayed at Comfort Augusta for one night and read the reviews we booked here for 3 nights. think the staff must have had a pay cut although they were polite and civil they seemed to be on autopilot and certainly didn't go out of their way to help. The room though was lovely very big and well stocked with all we needed.
The breakfast the first morning was promising I only eat cereal and toast but was pleased to see half grapefruits the 2nd morning none to be seen I asked for some raisin toast as there wasn't any bread out the girl opened the fridge which had a box of grapefruits in it! The 3rd morning was even worse the waffle machine was empty very little cereal out no milk and no bread. The staff couldn't cope and obviously needed help to get organised and refill.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear 54foodaddict,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your latest experience with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport. I understand your frustration and please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you by the lack of consistency of my breakfast staff. We have since retrained the staff in the breakfast area and we sincerely appreciate your feedback so we can continue to learn how to improve our services. It is essential for our guests to share their experiences with us and we could not thank you enough.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Savannah.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013 via mobile

We came down for the weekend while my daughter had guard duty at the base. Celeste at the front desk was very very nice along with the rest of the staff. The rooms were clean the bed was comfortable and the staff was friendly, everything you want in a good hotel. They gave us a late check out on Sunday it was just a very positive experience I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed May 2013
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear mikerox

Thank you for your recent review of our property. Your comments about our accommodations are greatly appreciated. I'm also pleased to hear that Celeste help make your stay an enjoyable experience. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated when we are discussing what we need to work on in order to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel.

Cape Charles, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

My husband and I stayed here during a weekend for a racing event nearby. The front desk people were amazing! They were cheerful, helpful, friendly. Even if the hotel turned out to be bad we would have liked the people employed there. The room was comfy, the bed (king) was great, (although the pillows were those new small very fat ones that keeps your head up too high). I am a bed snob regularly checking hotel beds before I will even register for the room, and this one passed muster very well. Would stay there again. Convenient to restaurants and downtown.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Laura P

Thank you so much for the great review! I've said this before, but we are so fortunate to have such a great staff. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I travel to Savannah for work twice a month and I have stayed at almost every hotel at the airport. Most of them are alright, but I was really surprised at this hotel. It was my first time but they acted like I was a VIP. Tracy at the front desk was warm and professional, I really believed her when she said that if I needed anything to ask. My room was great but the best part was the bed, I have never slept so well in a hotel! Breakfast was a free buffet and they even had flavored sryups for coffee. They Gm was out talking with guests, he was very friendly. I will be staying at this hotel on all of my visits from now on.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Kelly R,

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that Tracy (Front desk Manager) and myself were able made your stay an enjoyable experience. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated when we are discussing what we need to work on in order to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel. We are delighted that we meet your needs when you stay with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah. I will be sure to pass your kind words along to my staff.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here on business and brought the family. Clean, quiet, reasonably close to all that Savannah offers. Only downside was breakfast, if you are looking for more than a quick toast with jelly or a bowl of cereal, then you will be dissapointed. To us breakfast is not a deal breaker, but I know to others it is.

Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Dear Arcane30263

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Haymarket, Virginia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

The toilet had a large blood smeared that became visible while taking a bath, which means they only clean the top of the toilet - if in fact they do that (called to have this cleaned immediately). The next day after housekeeping left, I wiped down the bathroom with antibacterial wipes I bought and sure enough there were stains on my wipes after passing over the vanity. Carpet was dirty and the blanket had a hole in it. Plus, traveling on business they placed me across from the elevators and next to a family with a crying baby. Need to think this out better.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear visor13

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for failing to exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you provided to make improvements to ensure we offer an exceptional experience for our guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a greater experience.

Chamaine Bynum (and staff)

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!