“Facility of the Hotel is Good, Staff is very kind /helpful and warm hearted” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

You added Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Jay R Turner Dr, Savannah, GA 31408 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Savannah Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #56 of 113 Hotels in Savannah
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Savannah, Georgia
“Facility of the Hotel is Good, Staff is very kind /helpful and warm hearted”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I have stayed in this Confort Inn & Suite Svannah Airport for about 2 monthes with my co-worker. the enviroment and facility of this hotel is good, it is a "Comfort " inn indeed. besides above, I want to emphasize the staff of this hotel is really very kind/helpful and warmhearted, they advise us how to use the different equipments etc. especially: Shuttle drivers: Cindy/John, Snatavia-who is responsible for the breackfast etc, Tasha for room cleaning, Tracy -the manager, Frank-for mainteannce, Shami-GM, Celeste. In general, the hotel is well managed, and staff are professional, sorry for I can not remember all the persons' name since I am only used to some some simple name. I highly recommend you evaluate this hotel for stay. Many thanks for the persons who provide the service to us. Daniel

Room Tip: Depending on the cost , besically, I think the king size room is a good choice
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Dear Hua C,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay at The Comfort Inn & Suites. We strive each and every day to exceed all our guests’ expectations and to truly give our guests a "Home Away From Home" when visiting our beautiful city of Savannah. Not to take anything away from the value of our other guest comments but it just means a little more when we here good comments from guest who stay for a while and see that the service we try to provide is not a one-time event. We take pride in our Southern Hospitality and I am pleased to read that the staff made your stay a pleasant experience. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel. We are delighted that we met your needs when you stayed with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.

Chamaine Bynum (and staff)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Cross City, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was traveling with my 10 yr old son to Fayetteville NC and Savannah GA is a half way point. This was a wonderful, clean, comfortable hotel. The morning breakfast was awsome. As I was a woman by myself with my son, I felt very safe. Check in & out was very quick. Will tell all my friends and will stay here again when I get a late start from FL.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear conniebro,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your latest experience with us. I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere and our service. I will definitely pass this lovely review on to my wonderful team, which I am certain will make their day! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Long Beach, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I stayed at this hotel this past weekend,checked out this morning.Like many airport hotels this property has changed hands from one company to the next.As such,you do what you can with the building that you have;in this case,the hotel has those room doors that slam if you don't take care.This slamming occured over and over again,particularly disheartening at 6:30 am when I was trying to sleep.The room had a nice king bed and a huge sitting area,but unfortunately you couldn't sit there and watch the tv,a ridiculous design flaw.I sat at the computer desk and used the reasonably comfortable chair to watch tv.The bathroom was decent,shower okay,but the only switch was for the light and fan together which is cheap.Breakfast was more than adequate and there is a well laid out sitting area to eat.The hotel staff was friendly and helpful especially Celestine and Tracy.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear CoachPaulbball

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your stay with us. Unfortunately, we had a kid’s baseball tournament during that time and were not able to control the early morning disturbances caused by the slamming doors. I understand your frustration and please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you by noisy neighbors. We sincerely appreciate your feedback so we can continue to learn how to improve our services. It is essential for our guests to share their experiences with us and we could not thank you enough.

Bloomingdale, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

One of the best hotels that my wife, kids and I have stayed in, in a number of years. Fast, friendly, and very courteous service from our front desk clerk (Darien). Rooms were very large, roomy and clean. Would recommend this hotel for anyone or any family traveling through the Savannah GA. area.

Room Tip: Stayed in bottom floors with no disturbances at all.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
Dear Dusty C

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us in regards to your stay. I am pleased to hear that Darien made a positive impression on you during your stay. Darien has been a great addition to our hotel. He is always looking for opportunities to serve our customers so it does not surprise me that he was of great assistance to. I will make him aware of your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

We just stayed 2 nights here and found the room to be comfortable, the breakfast fine, the price right, and the service great. Kudos to Tracy, who checked us in and provided us with a list of nearby shops, restaurants, etc. We followed her recommendation on a nearby restaurant for supper and were delighted. She even provided us a coupon for a free desert.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear MEB55304

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us in regards to your stay. I am pleased to hear that Tracy made a positive impression on you. Tracy has been a great asset to our hotel. She is always looking for opportunities to serve our customers so it does not surprise me that she was of great assistance to you. I will make her aware of your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Canton, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

My family and I (2 adults, 2 children & 2 dogs!) stayed in this hotel during a recent trip to Savannah. Each person we encountered, from the Front Desk (Tracy and Celeste especially) to housekeeping, was friendly, kind, eager to help with any question we had. The grounds were well taken care as well as the inside of the hotel. We will be returning this weekend and we look forward to staying again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Krisandlauren,

Thank you so much for posting your wonderful review. I am delighted to hear that Tracy (Front desk Manager), Celeste and housekeeping made your stay an enjoyable experience. Your thoughts are greatly appreciated when we are discussing what we need to work on in order to assure that each of our guests has a wonderful experience here in Savannah. We appreciate your business and your continued support of our hotel. We are delighted that we meet your needs when you stay with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.

Smithfield, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

We traveling from NC to Florida and stayed there for the night. The staff was friendly and eager to please. The breakfast was very good. Everyone had a good night's rest. You could not ask for anything else. We were very satisfied!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Dear bart1944

Thanks you so much for the kind review of your stay. We are thrilled that you enjoyed our staff, accommodations, and facilities. We are pleased to hear that you had a good night’s rest and enjoyed the breakfast in morning I will be sure to pass your kind words along to my staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Chamaine Bynum (and staff)

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!