“Excellent rooms and great staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport to your Saves list
Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   15 Jay R Turner Dr, Savannah, GA 31408 (Formerly Four Points by Sheraton Savannah Airport)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #41 of 112 hotels in Savannah
“Excellent rooms and great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

I had a great experiance at the hotel. I travel alot and for the 1st time I felt welcomed like I was family. Kendra at the front desk was very warming and paticent and very professional. The room was clean and the business office came in handy. Very satisfied.

• Stayed December 2012
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Dear Hyflyer22

Thank you for your recognition of our team! We take pride in our Southern Hospitality and know we can make the difference for our guests. Your recognition for our team members is indeed very rewarding, as it is our endeavor to provide lasting memories for our guests. We are delighted that we meet your needs when you stay with us and we are looking forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Savannah.

155 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Brandon, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

we cam through Savannah and stayed here for one night only. I did laundry, was impressed with the HE washer and dryer. We used the business centre and my husband had to fax something all without a hitch. The fornt desk lady was wonderful polite and friendly.\

Room Tip: a great place right off the interstate but still very quiet, easy access and egress routhes
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear STinMB,

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel. I am happy to hear that you were pleased with our amenities and our accommodations. I shall pass this lovely review on to my team, especially the Front desk department, which I am certain it will make their day! I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Canton, nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay and the front desk help was great. Kendra was very eager to help. Being from Western North Carolina, I am happy to see the same southern hospitality I am accustomed to.
Everything was clean.

• Stayed November 2012
Dear GODUCKS2012champs,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us in regards to your stay. I am pleased to hear that Kendra made a positive impression on you. Kendra is such a great asset to our hotel. She is always looking for opportunities to serve our customers so it does not surprise me that she was of great assistance to you. I will make her aware of your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We stayed here on a trip to Florida, it is relatively new, and very clean. Breakfast was very good and the location is excellent. I would defninately stay here again if I were to be in Savanahh. there is a good restaraunt next door, there are lot of other choices as well.

Dear kpinch,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We appreciate it when guest take the time to let us know when we are doing something right. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you when you come back.

Longwood, FL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We reserved a block of rooms for the weekend. We were getting married in Savannah and everyone was coming from out of town. Dealing with the Sales Manager could have gone smoother but when the weekend arrived, I cannot express how great the staff was. They made popcorn for the kids and allowed us to congregate in the lobby as long as we keep the noise down. This was greatly appreciated since we were all from various states and this was our only chance to visit. We couldn't have asked for a better experience. There is no way I would come to Savannah and stay anywhere else because no staff could be better, friendlier and more accommodating. Thank you Comfort Inn staff. You made our wedding weekend even more special!

Dear Dogs718

Thank you for sharing your good news and experience with us! CONGRATULATIONS on your joyous occasion. We are so happy to hear that we were able to make your getaway a pleasant experience. From the staff at the Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport to you we wish you the best on your new journey and hope that you will come back to share many more experiences with us.

Vermont
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Everything was very well done..Nice clean and modern room, very complete breakfast, close to good restaurants. The front desk person, Tyiesha, was particularly helpful and deserves an award for employee of the mont.

Stayed October 2012
Chamaine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Roger030

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us in regards to your stay. I am pleased to hear that Tyiesha made a positive impression on you. Tyiesha has been a great addition to our team/ family. She is always looking for opportunities to serve our customers so it does not surprise me that she was of great assistance to you. I will make her aware of your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We stayed overnight on our way to Florida.The room was clean and spacious, close to I-95, easy in easy out, morning breakfast and 2 resturants close by for supper after a long hard drive. Because of this place Comfort Inn is our first choice when traveling.

Dear amstevan

Thank you for taking the time to relay your thoughts on our hotel. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with our accommodations, even though it was for a short time. Your comments about our accommodations are greatly appreciated. We thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Chamaine Bynum (and staff)

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Savannah Airport? Share your experiences!