“Skeptical” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #86 of 111 hotels in Savannah
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Skeptical”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

My friends and I were looking for a cheap hotel just to stay one night before going to the beach. The exterior was kinda run down, but the room was updated and clean. The beds were very comfortable and it was quiet all night. I have no complaints about this place. The staff was also very friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
FrontDeskManagement, Front Office Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
I want to personally thank you for staying with us at America's Best Value Inn I am glad that you decided to give us a try. I hope we can serve your hospitality needs if you are back in the area. We hope to see you again soon.

36 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Milledgeville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I appreciated Tina's and Brandie's friendliness and helpfulness. I had not realized that check out was at 11:00a.m., but they were kind when I showed up about 11:30, thinking check out was at 2:00! The room was spacious, quiet, and clean. The bathroom was set up conveniently. Everything in the room worked, except the telephone, and it was a little challenging for me to figure out how to operate the microwave since I don't have one at home; but I did just fine and I know I could have asked Tina or Brandie and they would have been more than happy to help me work this "high tech" (ha, ha, ha) stuff. Tina also helped me figure out how to apply the password for my WiFi connection. I really enjoyed my stay

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
FrontDeskManagement, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay We hope to see you soon.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The room is inexpensive comparing to other options, with easy access to the Downtown Savannah (by car) but the towels were not clean enough. Also, the bathroom was small and inconvenient. The bed was quite comfortable though. The room also

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
FrontDeskManagement, Public Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
I want to thank you for your business and I really hope you decide to stay again.
Smithville, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

We were looking for a hotel close to or in downtown Savannah for one night. Refusing to pay over $200 for one night, we decided to go outside of downtown and pay for a taxi. By doing this, we still saved over half of what the downtown hotels were charging. Check in was fast and easy. The room (we were told the one we stayed in was recently redone) was very clean. The bed very comfortable (king!). The location was okay, from what I understand not a great part of Savannah, but we had no problems. The taxi ride was less than $20. The staff was fantastic! I think I chatted up Tina for over an hour! And when we got ready to leave, they called a cab for us. Being our first time in Savannah, Tina suggested places to eat and places to take in the night life. We were very satisfied with the hotel and especially Tina. I enjoyed talking with her. This hotel is worth the money, by far. If we return to Savannah, this will probably be our "go to" place to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
BRANDI_I31, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, March 1, 2013
I want to thank you for staying with us I am glad that Tina helped you with the assistance that was needed as far as taxis go. We strive to have the best customer service available. We hope you will return soon and glad that you enjoyed stay.
Albany, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed here for three nights in October and really enjoyed it. Dina at the front desk was awesome! The room was clean and quiet. The bed was comfy and we had a very nice stay. You can't beat this deal for the price. The hotel is only a five minute drive from downtown so the location was perfect. This is our new place to stay when we visit Savannah!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Glad you enjoyed your stay hope you will come back again.
Lake Mary, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2012

reserved a room at this hotel on booking.com. When I arrived the first room I was assigned to the bathroom light did not work. I was then assigned to another room. The refrigerator was warm and the manager came over to reset the refrigerator. I had a cooler and I figured I could fill it with ice until the refrigerator got cold . I went to the ice machine and they were charging 25 cents for a little bucket of ice. I have never been to a hotel where they charged for ice. I had to go to the supermarket down the road to purchase a bag of ice. There is no coffee maker in the room and you have to go to the office for coffee. I do not know how long the coffee was sitting there but it was very strong.Hair blowers and irons have to be requested from the office.The next day I was gone for the whole day and left the sign on the front door for maid service.When I returned that night the sign was turned around to do not disturb and the room was not cleaned. If you look on the Americas Best Value Inn website they have a rating of best of the best for this hotel. Believe me this hotel does not deserve this rating.Also there is a sign on the front window that" there are no refunds under any circumstances"

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
I am sorry you didn't enjoy your stay here I have changed some things since you been here the room have gotten new refrigerators. Hope you will come back and give us another try since we do strive for good customer service.
Rydal, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Awesome room had a jacuzzi and very soft bed with clean sheets, and plenty of towels too. The lady up front is such a sweetie, she was so nice and helpful. this is our place to stay when we come to savannah from now on. Clean room and great customer service!

• Stayed July 2012
I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!