“Can't even make a reservation” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #103 of 166 Activities in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Savannah Tour Walks is happy to offer Historic Walking Tours, Leisure Walking Tours, Haunted Ghost Tours, and Pub Crawls. Multiple tours offered daily.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Richmond Hill, Georgia
9 attraction reviews
“Can't even make a reservation”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

The telephone number, 912-257-2308, is a dead number. I bought their groupon to take my family from out of town on a tour of Savannah. It has almost been over a week since I started calling. The number is still out of service. I can't comment on how the tours are because I couldn't even make a reservation. I'm in the process of getting my money back from groupon.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great drinks, guide, and experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Great experience on the pub crawl! Great stories, bars (all haunted), and atmosphere. Our tour guide knew a lot of history about the city and was also a brilliant story teller on all the haunted stories. Went to three great bars and got to know other group members as well. Definitely worth it!

Visited June 2014
Auburn, Alabama
3 attraction reviews
“Bad pub crawl”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Apparently our original tour guide called in so we had a replacement. He was very nice but offered little to no information. He even told us he didn't believe in ghosts and didn't like the "haunted" stories. This is advertised as a haunted pub crawl! Basically we just walked to random bars that he liked. I learned more from the others on the tour! Just be sure you get a regular tour guide, otherwise it is not worth the money at all! I went home that night and booked a real tour the next day.

Visited May 2014
Columbia, South Carolina
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Pub crawl was a great time. Meeting place was a hole in the wall bar which was very sketchy at first. Had no way of knowing who the tour guide was when we showed up. Once that was figured out it was all fun from there. Guide was very knowledgeable about all kinds of Savannah History no only the haunted stories he had planned on telling, could answer any question asked.

Visited March 2014
“An absolutely wonderful, entertaining and informative experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

I am from Savannah but had friends come into town that wanted to see the city. Rather than show them ourselves, my husband and I found Savannah Tour Walks and I'm glad that we did! The experience was great, the tour guide had an upbeat attitude, answered all of our questions and was very informative; but he managed to keep the tour fun and exciting as well. I would recommend this to anyone whether you are visiting or just want some more information about where you live.. I learned lots and had fun!

Visited March 2014