“We Ran off the Tour!” 2 of 5 stars
Review of 6th Sense World / Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours

6th Sense World / Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours
404 Abercorn Street, Meets in Clary's Cafe Parking Lot, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
866-666-3323
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #54 of 166 Activities in Savannah
Type: Ghost Towns, Mysterious Sites, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, ANGELS, OUTLAWS & SINNERS at 8 pm for Adults only, along with FIRESIDE TALES and a host of other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
Jacksonville, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“We Ran off the Tour!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

This is our 3rd trip to Savannah but first ghost tour. We took the 9:30 adults only with 3 other ladies. 30 minutes in, we wanted to leave. The guide's accent (he's local but claimed it's from an English nanny??) was so bad and hard to understand. It was a walking night history tour. Only thing scary was him! 60 minutes in, we mayday texted our pedi cab guy to come save us! At one point, I just stated hysterically laughing and had to cover my face with my hands. Almost 90 minutes in, we fled to the Hilton (only refuge we came across) where I had to do a shot of tequila which I haven't done in over 20 years since college. Wished we had booked one of the other tours I researched. We want our money and time back!!

New York City, New York
6 attraction reviews
“STAY AWAY! WASTE OF MONEY!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

Booked the adults only tour for 4 people @ $30/pp. What a waste! Guide was utterly clueless. Facts were all wrong...its called Google. Also she was very nervous...any noise (ie car passing) made her flustered. Instead of showing us sights, she took us to a dive bar to get drinks (she's probably friend of the owner) where she had shots. Hey...if i wanted to go drinking I will do that on my own time! We ending up ditching the tour midway.

Visited September 2013
AngelaLynn6SW, Owner at 6th Sense World / Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
Wow! After speaking with you earlier today, I was shocked to hear your comments, and even before having the opportunity to speak with the guide regarding the incident, who by the way is very knowledgeable and has been a five-star guide for quite some time now, I quickly offered to refund your money and happily offered you a complimentary tour with another guide the next time you were in town. Then upon speaking to the guide, she denied the "shots" accusation, but she told me how unruly the crowd had been, there was a lot of unusual street commotion going on, and that she had been trying to accommodate someone needing a restroom break (which I make clear to everyone that makes reservations that there are no restroom stops on the tour and to come refreshed). I'm guessing by the interaction I have had thus far, had I been the guide, I might have needed a shot, too! I also understand many of the guests had been drinking excessively, which you may or not have been party to, but nonetheless, after our conversation, this review was unnecessary and is not an accurate picture of this guide or how our company operates. I did quickly, courteously, and promptly respond to your accusations and refund your ticket price. By the numerous fantastic reviews we have received over the years, I'm hoping future guests can overlook this foolishness. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your trip to our beautiful city.

Angela Lynn, President & CEO
4 attraction reviews
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

Booked on the America's Most Haunted City Tour (7pm) as it was more suitable for kids. We thoroughly enjoyed it. Out guide not only covered the hauntings, but was a fantastic reservoir of knowledge on local history, a great raconteur and wonderfully enthusiastic.

Visited September 2013
“Historical tour about hauntings and controversies in savannah GA”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

Educational tour about the history of hauntings and controversies in savannah. Jason was a knowledgeable tour guide who was available after the tour to talk about locations we weren't able to walk to tonight. Along with savannah history, he knew the history of the states like the back of his hand. I thoroughly enjoyed six sense and will recommend it to my friends.

San Mateo, California
3 attraction reviews
“Tour through Sixth Sense Tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

Toured through Sixth Sense Tours so there is a small fee, but were lucky enough to get Susan whom gave us a Haunted Tour the previous evening. I highly recommend getting a guide (preferably her!), to take you through this beautiful cemetery. She explains old customs of burial and gives some fantastic history behind some of the families. This is a must see in Savannah!