6th Sense World / Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours
404 Abercorn Street, Meets in Clary's Cafe Parking Lot, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
866-666-3323
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 120 Tours & Activities in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, ANGELS, OUTLAWS & SINNERS at 8 pm for Adults only, along with FIRESIDE TALES and a host of other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
“Little Creepy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I went to Savannah for our honeymoon and she bought tickets to this tour (I'm kinda in to that sort if thing). Anyways, we went on the late night tour and it was great! Out your guide, Nick, kept it fun and entertaining. Of course my wife got a little creeped out, but it was still good fun!

San Ramon, California
4 attraction reviews
“Spooky”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

The lady definitely knew her ghosts. Sorry, don't remember her name. But taking a ghost tour in this city is very worth while.

Visited January 2012
Loganville, Georgia
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We enjoyed our ghost tour tremendously. I had been wanting to do a ghost tour for a long time and I'm so glad we picked this one. Nicholas was our tour guide and he was an excellent story teller. I can't wait to do another ghost tour next time we get down that way. Savannah has such a interesting history and it was great to learn about some of it and get totally creeped out at the same time!

Visited October 2012
Knoxville, TN
“An Informative and Very Spooky Tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful time on the 9:30 tour on 10/6/12. Nick was an excellent guide and great story teller. I actually had a hard time falling asleep that night due to how creepy some of the stories about the locations we visited that night. I would love to go again in the future!

Visited October 2012
Opelika
6 attraction reviews
“Entertaining and fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

Our guide, Nick, was fabulous. He's a born storyteller and really made the tales come to life. I'm not really a believer in ghosts, but the stories were fascinating, and it's fun to view a city at night. The old Candler Hospital and 432 Abercorn were definitely creepy. I even went back to both sites the next night just to scare myself again! There was a drunk guy who wandered up during our tour and interrupted Nick's story. Nick handled it great. He calmly told the guy that we had all paid for the tour, and he was welcome to stay but it would cost him. This guy looked tough, and I just knew we were about to see a fight, but he walked away. Kudos to Nick!! I would definitely recommend this tour! Be sure to ask for Nick.

Visited September 2012