“6th sense world/sixth sense savannah ghosts tours” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 6th Sense World / Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours

6th Sense World / Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours
404 Abercorn Street, Meets in Clary's Cafe Parking Lot, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
866-666-3323
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #53 of 165 Activities in Savannah
Type: Ghost Towns, Mysterious Sites, Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, ANGELS, OUTLAWS & SINNERS at 8 pm for Adults only, along with FIRESIDE TALES and a host of other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
hampton new brunswick canada
“6th sense world/sixth sense savannah ghosts tours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012

Recently just took the tour and it was very informative,entertaining and spooky. An absolute must if you have the pleasure to go to savannah

Wayland, Massachusetts
11 attraction reviews
“Historic not Scary”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

Tour does not go into any buildings which kind of made us feel like peeping toms. Pirates of the Caribbean at Disney is scarier but Christopher the guide is so enthusiastic that you are willing to overlook the lack of anything eventful taking place. Perhaps the spirits knew we have access to a PKE Meter like in Ghostbusters so they stayed away?

Louisville, Ohio
5 attraction reviews
“The MUST DO tour in Savannah”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband and I were in Savannah for the first time this past weekend. One of the MAIN things I wanted to do while I was there was take a ghost tour. There are so many ghost tour companies to choose from it's hard to decide which to choose, especially when it's your first time doing this kind of thing. But I am so glad we chose Sixth Sense!!! It was both the perfect mixture of entertainment mixed with the tragic history of some of Savannah's most famous homes. Our tour guide was absolutely excellent!! I highly recommend this tour company!! My husband actually went on this tour just to appease me. He really had no interest in it at all but he was shocked that he really enjoyed it probably as much as I did. That is most definitely a testament to our guide an what an excellent job he did.

Oakland, New Jersey
“Well articulated and nicely paced tour of the underground world of Savannah!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

My first trip to Savannah and I had to jump on the Ghost tour bandwagon so i choose the 6th Sense World based on a reommendation from a friend. I was pleasently surprised at how knowledgable our guide was and how incredibly detailed he could tell a story. Clearly a Literature Major at SCAD.

Learned alot, got a little creeped out and left with an overall sense of a sataisfatction and a new understanding and view of Savannah. Well worth the $ and time.

I woudl also recommend the 9:30pm tour very erie and quiet in the streets.

Cutler Bay, Fl
6 attraction reviews
“Ghost Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Loved this tour. Well worth going at 9:30 at night for the ADULT only tour. Our tour guide, Nick, was fantastic. He was not only very knowledgeable about the various locations of ghost sightings, but knew a lot of about the history of Savannah. Very impressed with this tour guide. Even captured several orbs at various houses with my camera.

Visited July 2012