“The most amazing look into the truth behind the moss curtain” 5 of 5 stars
Review of 6th Sense World / Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours

6th Sense World / Sixth Sense Savannah Ghost Tours
404 Abercorn Street, Meets in Clary's Cafe Parking Lot, Savannah, GA 31401 (Downtown)
866-666-3323
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #36 of 121 Tours & Activities in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1995, 6th Sense World offers more history, specialty ghost, cemetery & ghost-hunt styled tours in one city than any other in the USA! Walking tours are year round, 7 days a week!... BONAVENTURE CEMETERY TOURS at 10am/2pm, AMERICA'S MOST HAUNTED CITY TOUR & SIXTH SENSE SAVANNAH GHOST TOUR at 7:00pm for families, 9:00/9:30pm (Adults only), Savannah's Original - THE MIDNIGHT TOUR at 10 pm 'til midnight for Adults only, and the newest tour, ANGELS, OUTLAWS & SINNERS at 8 pm for Adults only, along with FIRESIDE TALES and a host of other Paranormal Investigations and Special Events. Advance Reservations Required.
stratford, Connecticut, USA
“The most amazing look into the truth behind the moss curtain”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2011

I had the pleasure of going on 2 tours, one in August 2010 and another in December 2010- the night before Xmas eve. when even Santa made an appearance! I learned so much on both tours, and was happily suprised that they were the complete oppsosite of those "hearse tours"- which are so cheesy. 6th sense was a history and paranormal lesson all in one; along with story tellers who REALLY knew their stuff. Not only was I completely inrtigued with the history lessons and the totally covered in chills at the same time, but I honestly atturibute th einformaiton I learned on the 6th Sense tours to my desire to move to Savannah from the stuffy northeast. I would recommend this tour to anyone with an intereset in Savannah, history, and the paranormal. You will not be disappointed in the least. I have captured some of the most amazing ghost pictures from 432 Abercorn st- a house you will never forget if you take this tour! I am planning a weekend trip this Oct. back to Savannah to specifcally go on as many of their tours as possible, in addition to just soaking in the air of Savannah, a place where I hope I can soon permanently reside! If you are anywhere near Savannah, do not waste your time with any other tour- this is your one stop shop!!!!

Visited August 2010