This Hampton Inn & Suites is within walking distance of the Historic District, but to get to the Historic District, you must cross a major road and walk a few blocks. At breakfast, hotel employees walked through the dining room pushing trolleys loaded with frozen microwaveable food. (I understand that at the other Hampton Inn and Suites in the Historic District - the one near the river - there is a fresh food buffet.) The room was fine, if small. The staff at the check-in desk were joking around about thefts in the parking lot when I came to check in. The swimming pool was good. If you are expecting a charming Hampton Inn & Suites in a historic location, this isn't the one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, AAA Travel Services, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn