I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights earlier this week and it was pretty nice. Beds were moderately comfortable with a couple different kinds of pillows. We had a room that faced the street and I didn't notice any excessive noise. The room was warm when we came in, as the air hadn't been turned on. Shower had decent pressure and towels were the standard small size. I wish Hampton would get some larger, softer towels! My only complaint is that the breakfast wasn't well maintained. We had to wipe off our own table before sitting down. There was a decent selection of items. The bananas, though, were bright green and hard.
Parking was $5 per night, and we were able to park adjacent to the hotel or across the street anytime. The fee was never mentioned to us at any time though.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal , Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.