We had a wonderful experience at this Hampton Inn. Our room on the first night was on the street side and since we're light sleepers the street noise was too loud for us. (The hotel is located at a busy intersection) The following morning we asked if we could be moved to the other side of the hotel and Ashley at the front desk graciously granted our request. We didn't even have to move our luggage. We just had to pack everything up and they moved it to our new room. That way we could enjoy our day exploring the town and not have to keep running back and forth to the hotel. This hotel is conveniently located on the edge of the historic district which is a good location for walking. We only ate the hotel breakfast one morning because we saved all our calories for the local fare (thanks Mrs. Wilkes)!. The parking was not great but it was only $5 a day while most of the other hotels were $20 a day. We had a great experience while visiting Savannah and hope to return one day soon and would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn