Located away from the riverfront this hotel was still only a short walk away. Unfortunately the hotel was hosting a girl scout group that meant there was lots of people and lots of noise at all hours. The parking situation was an issue as there was only space for a fraction of the guests to park. Others had to park in a lot that did not feel secure down the street. As it turned out our car was okay but it did create some tension. The rooms were very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn