I stayed here with my three girlfriends for a weekend trip. We were very satisfied with the hotel and the price. The hotel is your basic chain hotel so don't expect anything fancy. However it was clean and the staff was friendly. The hotel is in a great location and in walking distance to everything, but put on your walking shoes (although I'm from Florida and wore sandals everywhere). You get FREE hot breakfast every morning and although it's not awesome, it gets the job done...It's quick service, buffet food-people shouldn't complain and kind of expect that that's what you're getting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn