It's hard to go wrong in the historical district of this city as far as lodging & food go. Many good choices for both. This property is on the newer western edge of the district, however it is in the period style. It is one of the newest Hilton properties in the area. All staff were very friendly. Bed and towel quality were great. They could of had a more comfortable lounging chair in the room. Hot breakfast was outstanding,with large dining area. This is a walking city and the location is easily accessible to the riverfront area,etc., approx. 1/4-1/2 mile away. Safety was not a concern, as there was always people around. Second time I stayed here and I will return when possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn