Girl Scout Troop Leaders - this is a perfect hotel.
The suites sleep 6 people (2 Queen beds & a double sleeper), rates are very reasonable/budget-friendly and allow girls to socialize while meeting your adult/girl ratios. They will also do their best to book your rooms on the same floor or next to each other.
Breakfast was great. I had read about the waffle iron and this was a hit with the girls. The only drawback is that it's so popular you may have to wait in line to make one. There are several other choices on the menu as well.
The area is safe and though not very central to the historic district, everything is within walking distance. You just need to plan your activities ahead and you'll be fine. We didn't need our cars for anything except our visit to Bonaventure Cemetery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn