We had four rooms at this hotel for February 11-February 12. The hotel was very clean and nice. However, the parking was not great. You had to park in a lot way behind the hotel and the charge was $8.00. The reason I gave only 2 stars was because of all the noise in the hotel. We were in room 226. It was obviously right beside a busy highway. We heard traffic all night. We didn't sleep at all. Starting around 7am the next morning, it was the same thing. The hallways were loud. Everytime a door slammed it echoed through the room. Next it was housekeeping knocking on every door nears ours saying "housekeeping!" They were really loud as well.
All in all, if you just need a clean place to stay, I am sure this would be fine. If you want a quiet relaxing weekend, this is not the hotel for you. It was also a pretty long walk from all of the restaurants and shops downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites hotel in Savannah Historic District is near Savannah's famous River Street, City Market, SCAD, and more. Rest easy in the comfort of your room and wake up to a hot free breakfast each day before exploring historic Savannah. On a hot day, choose to take a swim in our outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, AAA Travel Services, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Savannah Historic District Hotel Savannah
- Hampton Inn And Suites Savannah Historic District
- Hampton Inn Savannah
- Savannah Hampton Inn