I stayed here for one night with my boyfriend. We loved this hotel. It was so cute with the 1960's style furnishings. It was not a place i would reccomend to stay if you're looking for luxury, but for a college student on a budget, it was awesome. It was very clean and the bed and pillows were absolutly the most comfortable i've ever used. The owner was actually nice enough to contact me after i left to let me know when he would be ordering more so I could have some of my own. They were that comfy. The hotel has a great location too. It's right downtown and for $80 a night, what more can you ask for but clean, safe, and quiet? I loved it hear, and if i go back to Savannah I won't go anywhere else. I've stayed at the Hilton in downtown Savannah and don't remember much of anything about my stay (besides their huge lobby), I had way more fun at the little Thunderbird Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah