I thought about staying at this hotel before last time I was in Savannah. In the future, I will always look at staying at this hotel. The price is excellent, especially when compared to other properties. While the room is a little small, the decor is perfect and makes for a fun experience. It took me a little back to the old family motor trips I had when I was young. Even my teenage daughter enjoyed the experience. The room was perfectly clean too.
The best part of this Inn is the service at the Front Desk. They accomodated every one of our requests, and answered all of our questions. They provided us quality insight into where to go and what to do in Savannah. It was one of the most helpful front desks I've experienced. I definitely will stay here again. It's also an easy walk to everything in the Historic District.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah