We stayed at the Thunderbird Inn last April and from previous reviews in Trip advisor did not disappoint. Only stayed for 2 days as we were passing by, and for short stays in Savannah, highly recommended since is withing walking distance to all mayor points of interest. Complimentary breakfast was also very good. Room was very clean and the staff very friendly. At the time was some construction site right across the road from the motel however since we were up early (9ish am) we were not bothered. Pricing wise also it was really good when you compare to other hotels / motels in the area
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah