This was a really cute hotel. We really enjoyed our stay. We were able to walk everywhere from there and it's really not that bad of a walk. Bed was decently comfortable. Room was clean enough. Didn't hear anything at night. We were in room 208. Then again neither of us are light sleepers. We did have moonpies and RC cola's in our room which was a fun touch. Bathrooms were small, but manageable. Staff was nice. Got donuts after checking out, but they were offered to us. They weren't sitting out. Only one odd thing, no soap at the sink. In order to wash your hands, you had to get the body wash from the shower. Not sure that's the most friendly of set-up's, but it is what it is. Would we stay here again - yes. Will we - probably not. Want something a little closer to the historic district - if the price is comprable to Thunderbird Inn. If not, we'll be there again! Happy travels.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah’s so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts, plus free parking! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Venere, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo and Otel so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.