What a lovely Motel. For the price, the comfort level was 4 star. Soft bed, Spacious room, good aircon, good water pressure and clean carpets.
Location wise, It's 4 blocks from the River walk, opposite the Grey Hound bus station. I did not mind the walk as it gives one a chance to explore more of this stunning city. (theres a gas station on the corner neat the hotel that sells beer 24/7) BONUS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meet-up at our delightfully quirky motel where refined Savannah's so-historic location and so-hip eccentricities hook up. Discounted Savannah lodging was never so much fun! Hotel rates include Moon Pies and Krispy Kreme donuts! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Thunderbird Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Thunderbird Hotel Savannah
- Thunderbird Hotel Savannah