The rate on this hotel seemed more reasonable than others of similar quality in the area. Given its rate, there were trade-offs. On the plus side, the desk staff were very nice. The hotel and room were clean and the room was quite large with separate living areas (couch, desk, microwave, refrigerator). The TV was a Samsung and worked well. The included breakfast had things I always look for: real cooked oatmeal (not bags); lots of fruit (many places are skimpy on the bananas); healthy yogurt choices. Toiletries included body wash which is often missing in many more expensive places. On the downside, the toilet/shower area was dated and had older caulking. The TV was placed at an awkward angle for viewing from the bed. Since we were only there one night, the pros clearly outweighed the cons. Also, as a stopover, it is perfectly situated just off I-95.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Savannah i-95 South Hotel
- Springhill Suites Savannah i-95 South Hotel Savannah
- Springhill Suites Savannah
- Savannah Springhill Suites
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Marriott, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your SpringHill Suites Savannah I-95 South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.