Spent 2 nights in this spotless and comfortable hotel and would recommend to anyone interested in visiting Savannah but "allergic" to the high prices of the hotels downtown! We were very pleased with the price, cleanliness, convenience, and comfort of this hotel. Complimentary shuttle service to the historic district was a big plus! You need not worry about driving and parking in the city. Complimentary breakfast is OK, but you really want to save your calories for the various eateries in Savannah anyway! Fresh-baked cookies at reception in the evening are a welcome treat. If you are planning to walk or go running while staying at this hotel, you might want to pick another property because the local is not conducive to those activities. Overall, this was quite a perfect fit for our needs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This mid scale brand hotel conveniently located only 2.5 Miles from Savannah's famous historic district and only 17 miles away from a gorgeous local Tybee Beach. The hotel offers a complimentary breakfast with many items including the signature hot waffles and the vast variety of baked goods. The hotel also offers a complimentary shuttle to the historic district which will conveniently take you right to the center of it all on River Street. At the end of the day everyone can appreciate the gorgeous oasis in the back with a pool and lounging chairs in the shade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Wyndham, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites - Savannah (West) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn And Suites - Savannah (West)
- Baymont Inn & Suites - Savannah (West) Hotel Savannah
- Savannah Baymont Inn