“Excellent (and I like VC's)” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Savannah Visitors Center

Savannah Visitors Center
301 Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Savannah, GA 31401 (Yamacraw Village)
912 944 0455
Improve this listing
Ranked #23 of 100 Attractions in Savannah
Type: Tourist/ Visitor Centers, Other
Felton, California
228 attraction reviews
“Excellent (and I like VC's)”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Very good visitor center and I check out all of them wherever we go. Lots of good information available and stop for most of the city tours. Good place to start your visit. Nice gift shop.

Alexandria, Virginia
8 attraction reviews
“friendly and helpful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I talked to a lady who was very friendly and helpful. She went out of her way to get me a copy of the local activities newspaper from around the corner and pointed out lots of great stuff to do. Although she couldn't officially recommend a walking tour, she indicated which one people seemed to like and she was right on the money. I got great recommendations for where to eat and other stuff to do as well. I'd definitely make this your first stop in Savannah.

The only problem was that she gave me information in a deluge and I couldn't keep track of it all. After she was done, I couldn't make sense of her scribbles on the map. Make sure you write down what they tell you to keep it straight.

Oralndo
20 attraction reviews
“Good Luck”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Good luck if you can get someone to talk to you and answer any questions you may have. They don't call themselves Slowvannah's for nothing

alabama
30 attraction reviews
“Very helpful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

Our guest services expert asked our interests, which was architecture of the city, and she proceeded to point out lots of homes to visit and marked them on a map for us to easily find. They also have a nice snack bar and sitting area plus this is the pickup point for most of the tours.

Morris County, NJ
363 attraction reviews
2,332 helpful votes 2,332 helpful votes
“Very helpful”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

We stopped here during our trip to Savannah. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They worked with us to make sure that we had a great trip to Savannah. Recommended.

Visited April 2012